Full Time Baker
Tough Mary’s is looking for a full time baker to join our team.
We’re a tight team in a relatively new and ever evolving business looking for someone who wants to join the journey with us and who is passionate about food, bread, pastries and all things baked! All staff at Tough Mary’s take part in every aspect of the bakery so it’ll be an interesting and varied role but with bread and baking as the main focus.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and experience working in an artisan bakery. Experience of hand moulding, mixing, oven work and producing sourdough and yeasted breads is preferable. Experience in product development, stock control and work in a professional kitchen will be an advantage.
Duties will include:
▪ Early morning starts (ranging from 2:30 – 7am) and Saturdays
▪ Working on the ovens – loading sourdoughs and pastries
▪ Laminating croissant dough and shaping various pastries
▪ Mixing – sourdoughs and various yeasted and sweet doughs
▪ Shaping bread, bagels, sweet doughs and viennoiserie
▪ Making sandwiches, soup and lunch items
▪ Baking cakes and sweet treats
▪ Occasionally working front of house on Saturdays and covering lunch breaks
▪ Stock control, rotation and ordering
Salary is very much dependant on experience.
Please get in touch by sending your covering letter and CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you would like to work at Tough Mary’s and why you think you’re suitable for the job.